Bleach: A Shinigami's Resolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach! And its better than this one! and you know it! :P

3 posters

Go down

bleach! And its better than this one! and you know it! :P Empty bleach! And its better than this one! and you know it! :P

Post by Ichi Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:29 am

well since this site obviously isnt doing so well ,thanks to a certain two people, i wont say there names but akemi and shiro you phailed. Razz. But anyway i know a different bleach site that has around 40-50 active members, right now not a whole lot is going on, but its the 4th of july week.
Be a shinigami, arrancar, vizard, quincy, bounto, human, do whatever.

www.bleachroleplayinggame.phpbbnow.com
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

bleach! And its better than this one! and you know it! :P Empty Re: bleach! And its better than this one! and you know it! :P

Post by Kin Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 pm

... It isn't better then this one.... That site doesn't have anywhere close to that many Ichi unless you call active comming on once a week... All I see is the same people on everyday I come on... Anyways this site just needs more working on and it's way better.
Kin
Kin
Noob

http://Narutoninjaway2.com

Back to top Go down

bleach! And its better than this one! and you know it! :P Empty Re: bleach! And its better than this one! and you know it! :P

Post by Ryuuzaki Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:49 pm

I'll have to go with Kin on this one. That is negative and we just need to get Shiro back into it. We need a GFXer then bam we are gonna be wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than there. Only people ever on are LC, Bam14, Entropy, and Mojo.
Ryuuzaki
Ryuuzaki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:53 am

thats because its the fourth of july, and people are usually doing other things. i wasnt being too litteral anyway.

and who are the people on here, do we even have anybody rp'n at all know, the reason i said its better is because they are actually doing somthing over there. unlike here were just sittin around waitin for shiro to get somthing done.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuzaki Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:19 am

I can argue with that. We're wait for Shiro to promote someone who will help him Mad Since we have only him. And we have no other admin. Or we have another admin that does nothing.
Ryuuzaki
Ryuuzaki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Kin Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:43 am

Actually Akemi helps him.
Kin
Kin
Noob

http://Narutoninjaway2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:47 am

akemi is active i see him on everyday but he i believe that he either has given up or doesnt care anymore. Shiro is on alot too but he doesnt do a whole lot either. I know how it is starting a site up, this isnt the biggest problem anyway. The biggest problem is advertising.

And i highly doubt he is gunna make anybody here an admin especially nobody with admin experiance. (when i say admin experiance i mean an admin that has experience running a site that hasnt failed or is active)
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down