Bleach: A Shinigami's Resolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bankai MAN!!!

+5
Jova
Hideki
Scorpion Shiria
Ichi
Shiro-Sama
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bankai MAN!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bankai MAN!!!

Post by Shiro-Sama Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:58 am

Hideki wrote:Okay, so since we can't have any Arrancars and Vaizards, we'll start with this cycle.

Human- Shinigami or Hollow
Shinigami- Vaizard
Hollow- Arrancar
Quincy-N/A
Meaning that Humans can turn into Shinigami or Hollow. Shinigami can turn into Vaizard. Hollow can turn into Arrancar. And Quincy can turn into nothing.

Correct me if need-be.

Several flaws. First off, Mod Souls aren't included in the cycle. Just saying. As for Humans becoming Shinigami or Hollow? No, not at all.

You're correct, Vizards will infact be Shinigami. No vizards will really be vizards from the beginning. Hollow becoming Arrancar through evolution is also correct.

And while it is true that a Human, or any soul, really, can become a Hollow, that is not the direct path I would want.

Quincys, Humans, Mod Souls, and Bounto(Filler=yes. Dumb? No, I actually thought the Bounto weren't bad.) will not have a "Special" future change by normal means. Don't know if you meant it like that Hideki, but thats what I'm going by.

Here are my thoughts on how to do it. Some of you have heard them. And here it is.

Canon Free-No canon characters, though possibility of Canon Weapons/powers being allowed. RP would be set in the same time, but as if all the original characters of Bleach never existed. Instead, it would be more of a spin off, though it could also be set in the past or future of Bleach. The difficulty of this means that we have to make corny plots with likely alot of failures to be original.

Canons Allowed-The story would be set in the real bleach, and will begin right after Ichigo becomes a Shinigami.(Aka, Soul Reaper.) As I've explained before, however, it would be different. New characters(originals) would be added into the mix, with many events potentially being different. Battles won could be lost, or the participants changed. Choices made, and alignments, could all differ. Byakuya could defeat Ichigo, Renji could save Rukia, Aizen could not betray, Gin could be a Hero. Deaths. Loses. Victories. Characters. All of this could be altered. This would not be reliving Bleach, but living it in OUR way, as we are the ones who choose what would happen. Canon characters+Original would be allowed, but this also means that copiers would be denied easier.

In either of these, I plan on Vizards and Arrancars(as well as the Bounto) being left alone until way into the story.

I simply want an overall opinion on what you want.

About the Canons, though. No one would be allowed two, and people would be tested to see if they fit the character. It would be VERY strict on canons, as well as applications. No one would start off with a Canon at Bankai, and very few at Shikai.

Concerning character max. If it was all Custom, one Character. If it was Canon, One Custom and One Canon Character allowed. No one would be Ichigo Renji and Byakuya all ganging up on someone. Furthermore, the Canons would be released by story. Meaning, while, say Ichigo could be playable from the start, he would only have his big Sealed sword, and characters such as Yamamoto or Tousen would not be allowed until there characters are introduced.

Characters would be equalized in potential strength, and all would have possible limits. (Example, Humans would have ranks that would allow them to equal in power to a captain.) Vizards and Arrancar WOULD have more power, but in potential, not from the start. Meaning, someone who is chosen as a Vizard wouldn't be able to kill even a Vice Captain who has experience.

Vizards and Arrancar will not be applicable- Canon OR Custom. Vizards and Arrancar would be chosen by the Staff, determining Rp Skill, personality, and plot effecting. Would it make more of a deal to choose some noob who is flashy, or something unexpected like the Head Captain suddenly beginning to be corrupted by his Inner Hollow, becoming the very thing he hunted down.

SO, yeah. And yes, I'll be limiting powers. I believe I may have a system.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

https://bleachresolve.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:06 am

Well, what I meant by a Human becoming a Shinigami/Hollow is that if they got killed, and got eaten by a Hollow/ opened their hole in their belly, they would be a hollow. To be a Shinigami, they would die, get help from a Shinigami to go to Soul Society, and then enter the Shinigami Academy- thinga majig.

As or mod-souls, I don't know much about 'em. Surprised

Well, if you have a system; share it with us.
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:08 am

Like I said, its possible. But, well, think of it this way. A Shinigami, or even a Quincy, could be come a Hollow or Shinigami.

But, you've also gotta remember. We don't know what happens to a Spiritually sensitive human when he dies. Would Ichigo simply be a Soul Reaper again if he died without becoming a Hollow? Do Quincys go to the Spirit World?

To prevent such confusion, I will go to this point. If someone dies, they die unless special reason.

As for my system...Still working on it.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jova Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:11 am

Hmm that sound really good but to be honest I dont think we should have cannon characters or at least just have them in the stroy line or appear from time to time throught the rpg stories
Jova
Jova
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:12 am

I think the Canons Allowed sounds good to me Surprised
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:17 am

I would like the canon choice because it adds variety and gives the site to base its self on. such as these actions were made by this person that allowed him to go there or do this. instead of having to start from scratch and create your own. i like both ways but i think with canons would be easier for everybody to rp including the noobs.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:19 am

Problem with that Jova. If Characters exist, but not played, that means no one can ever be a real High Rank. No one can ever become, say, 6th Squad Captain, because Byakuya exists.

If you have Canons exist, but only now and then, it throws stuff into the game. Chaos. However, if they were played, then its quite possible for someone else to become 6th Squad Captain. Why? Because Byakuya can still die. Canons won't get any special treatment.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:20 am

YAHOO! Let's go kill ourselves some Byakuya! *starts to sing the asshole song*
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jova Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:21 am

Yea I get it but what about just some of the canon characters but not those who are up high and so like renji and Byakuya and so
Jova
Jova
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:22 am

WTF?
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:22 am

well I still stick with the idea of canons. lets start making things already. im getting a little impatient. I could act like byakuya. how hard is it to act emo anyway. lolz.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:23 am

We got to have the system, that Shiro won't share.
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:24 am

that dont make sense. if anything it wont be any of the lower un-known characters that arent important to the system.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:29 am

Try reading some time...

No one is going to start off almighty, and I already stated that and the fact that we aren't starting with all the characters. JEEZ!!!

As for my System, I'm WORKING ON IT!!!!
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:47 am

YES! BUT IF YOU KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MAN'S OPINION!
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:54 am

Thats because I want to perfect it instead of showing people crap...
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:03 am

Yeah, yeah. MAke excuses all ya want... Razz JK
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:45 am

So which characters would be allowed to be claimed during the beginning of the arc the same as the anime?
Dai
Dai
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:36 pm

ichigo, rukia, chad, orihime, ishida, urahara (maybe), umm thats all i can think of.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:10 pm

Maybe, I wouldn't know. *has more posts than Seto!*
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:06 am

Eh...Well, I'm considering stuff...

But Ichi more or less got the idea, with a few additions. Such as Renji, and maybe Byakuya, later on as choices.

Hm...
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:07 am

i see your point. and i cant believe i was agree'd with by shiro. Well the way were are workin at it will make it difficult. If im getting this right we are basicly adding a type of story line that advances every so often.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:48 pm

What about Ichigo's other friends who are able to see ghost what if we allow them to abtain abilities as well like Chad and Orihime have through interaction with Ichigo.
Dai
Dai
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:13 am

Correcr Ichi. This would set a pace, as well as have a "Story"-like theme.

As for the others, I am open to the idea. Theres alot of stuff that hasn't been show yet that could be revealed however.

Example, if you become Shinji, you want to make him a Shikai. Then they reveal it in the manga. Thats when things get troublesome. I don't mind creating them yourself, however, simply be prepared to change if necessary.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:49 am

Who is Shinji, just to refresh my memory?
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum