Bleach: A Shinigami's Resolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Templates Galore!

5 posters

Go down

Templates Galore! Empty Templates Galore!

Post by Shiro-Sama Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:22 am

You guys have been whining about it for weeks now..Its not even fair. I work hard to figure out a good system...SO SHUT UP NOW!!! Get it? Okay. Smile

The things you've been begging for. Note: Like with the Combat Stats, I will be going one by one. This is also your basic stuff, so If I don't add something like "Favorite Color" then Sorry...

Some of the stuff for the Character will effect gameplay, but most is just generic info.

Shinigami
Character Name: (...If you don't know what this is, get the hell out of my site.)
Age: (How old the Character Looks, seeing as Shinigami age is questionable.)
Gender (Gender of Character. Please, no Trans.)
Height: (How tall they are. Feel free to estimate.)
Weight: (How much they Weight. Feel free to estimate.)
Eyes: (Color, Shape, and other features of their eyes.)
Skin: (Color, Texture, and other features of Skin.)

Rank: (Rank of Shinigami. New Shinigami are Unseated, but may be given higher rank.)
Squad/Former Squad: (The Squad that the Shinigami was or is in.)
Status: (Rogue Shinigami or Seireitei. Seireitei=Normal. Rogue=Outside Seireitei Control.)

Appearance: (Appearance. Include everything about your character's appearance. And don't contradict. Example, don't say you have Green eyes in Eyes, but then say Red eyes in Appearance. Include Clothing, frame, face, mannerisms, and other physical traits.)

Personality: (Personality. Include everything about your guy's personality. What does he like, what does he dislike. What would he do in a situation, what kind of person is he. How would others describe him, how is he socially, what are some habits, unique speech qualities, etc...)

History: (Who is your Character. How did he become a Shinigami. What was his life before he/she died? Does he have any family, is he part of a noble family, how were his days in the Academy, how did he get assigned to his current position. Should be updated Regularly to keep up with events within the Story.

Combat Stats: (His Skills. If you've read the rules, you should know what this is. Start with 5 Kons.)

Zanjutsu:
Agility:
Hakuda:
Kido:

Let me know if I've forgotten anything. And yes, I intentionally left out Abilities, Spells, and Zanpaktous and such. Thats because this is a CHARACTER Template. Razz
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

https://bleachresolve.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Templates Galore! Empty Re: Templates Galore!

Post by Ichi Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:41 am

ok, so how will it work with canons. will we use the same template or have a different one. and in cases like Ichigo's he is a human but also a shinigami so for his rank as one what would we put. un-seated, or what.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:43 am

We're not doing Canons Ichi...I already said that like days ago.

I've decided NOT to go with Canon Characters. However, I will be keeping the idea of Canon Powers open in the future...

My plot Idea, however, is more or less the same.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:51 am

Quincy
Character Name: (...If you don't know what this is, get the hell out of my site.)
Age: (Quincys are humans, thus, should be within reasonable age.)

Family: (The Family that the Quincy is part of.)
Status: (Guardian, Avenger, or Balancer. Balancer=No true Side. Guardian=Protector of People. Avenger=Shinigami Hater.)

Appearance: (Appearance. Include everything about your character's appearance. And don't contradict. Example, don't say you have Green eyes in Eyes, but then say Red eyes in Appearance. Include Clothing, frame, face, mannerisms, and other physical traits.)

Personality: (Personality. Include everything about your guy's personality. What does he like, what does he dislike. What would he do in a situation, what kind of person is he. How would others describe him, how is he socially, what are some habits, unique speech qualities, etc...)

History: (Who is your Character? Who taught him/her? How long is his line within his Family? Does she/he have siblings? Why are they fighting. Should be updated Regularly to keep up with events within the Story.)

Combat Stats: (His Skills. If you've read the rules, you should know what this is. Start with 5 Kons.)

Marksmanship:
Reflexes:
Particle Manipulation:
Item Proficiency:

Last edited by Shiro on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:13 am

Hollow
Age: (As we lack sufficient knowledge about Hollows, base age however you like.)

Rank: (Rank of Hollow. New Hollows start as plain "Hollows.".)
Band: (Hollows occasionally form packs to better obtain food. If you are part of one, write it's name here.)
Status: (Manipulator=Prefers to stay back and use other Hollows. Reckless=Brutal Killers who just like to eat people.)

Appearance: (Appearance. Include everything about your character's appearance. And don't contradict. Example, don't say you have Green eyes in Eyes, but then say Red eyes in Appearance. Include Clothing, frame, face, mannerisms, and other physical traits. Hollows should be particularly descriptive, as they are of unusual builds.)

History: (Who is your Character? How did they become a Hollow? What did they do in their life while Alive? How long have they been a Hollow? Are they connected to anyone? Should be updated Regularly to keep up with events within the Story.)

Ferocity:
Dexterity:
Energy Mastery:
Armor:
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:19 am

Human

Power: (The Origin of your Powers. Did they originate from a Hollow Source, a Shinigami, or something else?)
Status: (Protector=Guards People and City. Fighter=Just loves a good fight. Neutral=Doesn't care unless personally involved.)

Appearance: (Appearance. Include everything about your character's appearance. And don't contradict. Example, don't say you have Green eyes in Eyes, but then say Red eyes in Appearance. Include Clothing, frame, face, mannerisms, and other physical traits. Students generally wear Uniformed Clothing.)

History: (Who is your Character? How did they obtain their power? What they do for life? What do they know of the spiritual world? When did they start seeing Spirits? Should be updated Regularly to keep up with events within the Story.)

Affinity:
Strength:
Speed:
Reiatsu Control:

Last edited by Shiro on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:32 am

Finally!!!!

Mod Soul

Stuffed Animal Form: (The Mod Soul's "Covert" Form.)
Status: (Protector=Guards People and City. Fighter=Just loves a good fight. Neutral=Doesn't care unless personally involved.)

Appearance: (Appearance. Include everything about your character's appearance. And don't contradict. Example, don't say you have Green eyes in Eyes, but then say Red eyes in Appearance. Include Clothing, frame, face, mannerisms, and other physical traits. Include description of "Covert" Plushie Form.)

History: (Who is your Character? How did they escape destruction? How do they remain covert? What do they consider Shinigami? Whats happened in their life? Should be updated Regularly to keep up with events within the Story.)

Tech:
Strength:
Speed:
Reiatsu Control:
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:41 am

I say we add Character Allignments. Sure we know Shinigami good , Hollows bad but how good or bad are they do they stay away from the law or follow the laws stricktly.
Spoiler:
Kage
Kage
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:23 am

Copying Ninpocho are we...

Besides, not all Hollows are bad. (Points to Nel and Company.)

Alignments can be a bit confining as well...If a Character begins as a "Neutral Good" everyone will expect him to be some goody two shoes. And while, yes, it could be a trick and you're really evil, that'll be expected as well. Plus, people don't always follow their alignments even if they don't change them.

Besides..If you notice, most of them have more or less "Side" Affecters.

Example, a Mod Soul Protector will generally kill Hollows and protect the innocent, but that won't necessarily make him Lawful Good.

I like Alignments most of the time, but I feel that it doesn't allow people enough chances to ACTUALLY Rp their characters out. Like, if everyone believes Byakuya to be Lawful Neutral, then most will tend to act like Byakuya...

I think if we were to have Alignments, they would be assigned to you later on in the RP, as you have shown enough of your character to be classified accurately.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:49 am

Well, have we established how many Kon it will take to make this level, and what this level will do? I mightta missed it.
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:51 am

Shiro wrote:Copying Ninpocho are we...

Besides, not all Hollows are bad. (Points to Nel and Company.)

Alignments can be a bit confining as well...If a Character begins as a "Neutral Good" everyone will expect him to be some goody two shoes. And while, yes, it could be a trick and you're really evil, that'll be expected as well. Plus, people don't always follow their alignments even if they don't change them.

Besides..If you notice, most of them have more or less "Side" Affecters.

Example, a Mod Soul Protector will generally kill Hollows and protect the innocent, but that won't necessarily make him Lawful Good.

I like Alignments most of the time, but I feel that it doesn't allow people enough chances to ACTUALLY Rp their characters out. Like, if everyone believes Byakuya to be Lawful Neutral, then most will tend to act like Byakuya...

I think if we were to have Alignments, they would be assigned to you later on in the RP, as you have shown enough of your character to be classified
accurately.

The Hollow Bar Rock Thank you Antari
Dai
Dai
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:11 am

Yeah, it's pretty GOD FREAKING DAMN IT!!!! cool. And the name thing was funny. Very Happy
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:38 am

Shinigami Applicants are now allowed. Follow the Template and be nice. Yes, I apologize this is taking time. However, I can't spend all my time working here, and my GFX artist kinda ditched me, lol.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Can I be Quincy?
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:36 am

Um..Even if Quincy applicants weren't allowed, you could be one later..

But yeah, all Applicants are open.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideki Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:37 am

What cha' mean later?
Hideki
Hideki
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:09 pm

Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down