Bleach: A Shinigami's Resolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ichi shinozuke -- shinigami

2 posters

Go down

Ichi shinozuke -- shinigami Empty Ichi shinozuke -- shinigami

Post by Ichi Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:19 pm

Character Name: Ichi Shinozuke
Gender male
Height: 6"4
Weight: 234 (All muscle baby!)
Eyes: Ichi's eyes are a goldish some would say like a liquid topaz. His eyes are fairly average, they have no slant to them.
Skin: Ichi is a pale, more pale then most people. His muscles show through his skin every were they are his legs, arms, chest, his abs, everything visable to anybody.

Squad/Former Squad: Squad 6

Appearance: Ichi is big for his age. he is taller, stronger and faster than most of his. Ichi's hair is a brown and gold mix, his hair rolls down his head to his eye lashes and then curls to the left. Ichi wears his normal shinigami kimono but he usually goes freestyle and removes his arms from the sleeves and ties the sleeves to his waist. He has a dragon tattoo on his each arm, the head starts on the back of his hand and the tails end on the back of his neck and entwine. under his neck on the center of his back he has a another dragon tattoo that winds up his back.

Personality: Ichi talks a little fast, he has a "twisted" personality. He loves to fight and defeat his enemies but he is rather kind and forgiving. he hates doing work and running simple errends that take too much time. He likes to eat alot but still maintains his weight. He loves taking walks in the wilderness challenging random poeple once and while. He doesn't like to kill but of course he does when he has too, since he can't always be merciful.

History: Ichi was born in the seireitei, Ichi was born from a common family that was known as merchents and nothing else. Ichi became 13 when he started to practice his moves with kido and a sword. Ichi wasn't the best at kido and didn't get the hang of it for a long time. When Ichi became of age he joined the academy in hopes of becoming a shinigami. Ichi when first joining was in his opinion one of the worst there was. But with some encouragement from his friends and family he got back up and tried his hardest. Ichi after a year or so of working in the academy he was known as one of the best swordfighters there but as one of the worst kido users too.

Ichi passed the academy with his other freinds at the age of 16, only a handfull didn't pass. Ichi chose to join squad 6 because he thought it was the most well-rounded squad of shinigami.. His family his family loved that he was doing somthing and hoped that he did great things. Ichi like every other new kid that passed was an unseated shinigami that just trained, practiced and tried to suck up to his captian whom of which Ichi didn't know all that well especially since it wasn't common for a captian to hang out with an unseated member. 1 year has passed and Ichi has finally been gathering up the courage to go challenge a stronger shinigami that was seated on his squad and hopefully challenge him for his seat. Although the one Ichi had in mind was still stronger than him.

Combat Stats:

Zanjutsu: 0
Hohou: 2
Hakuda: 2
Kido:1

Last edited by Ichi on Fri May 02, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Ichi shinozuke -- shinigami Empty Re: Ichi shinozuke -- shinigami

Post by Ichi Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 pm

DONE! how did i do?
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:42 pm

Denied. You're not worthy of the name Kuchiki.

Yellow to Red Eyes ain't happening.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

https://bleachresolve.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:14 am

now shiro I know your saying this because you don't like me, but think of rukia in a way she wasn't all that good and still a kuchiki just like me. and the red eyes thing was edited out although it was just a rumor.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:37 am

I said no Canons Ichi. I wouldn't allow you to be "Ichi Kurosaki" or , "Aizen Ichi" either.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:16 pm

this isnt a canon. but whatever. it was just a noble family in the soul society but yea whatever ill change it. but why does hideki get to be a ishida then if i cant have the name of kuchiki.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:34 am

A. I don't like you. Can't get any more plain then that.

B. Kuchiki...Seriously, first you wanted to be Byakuya. Now that you can't, it looks like you're trying to do the next best thing.

C. The "Ishida's" aren't exactly a Noble Family.

D. Because I'm not allowing any of the Soul Reaper Noble Families until I do some research on them.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:36 am

i didn't want to be byakuya, I said It would be fun to be him. I really didn't care if i was a canon or not. but yea yea w/e i changed it.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:00 am

6th Squad, Kuchiki..Yeah, you didn't wanna be Byakuya, I believe you. Rolling Eyes

Ichi chose to join squad 6 being that it was under the authority of captian Byakuya Kuchiki.

Byakuya doesn't exist.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:04 am

I thought we agreed to have a base but oh well whatever. and just because i joined squad 6 doesnt mean i wouldn't be in any other. hell i at first going to go with squad 10 and base my character on fighting and with little or no kido. I just thought squad 6 was more balanced like im going to make my character. and that line is there because i forgot to edit it out.
Ichi
Ichi
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro-Sama Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:24 am

Change Topic Name.
Shiro-Sama
Shiro-Sama
Inner Hollow
Inner Hollow